Employee and Management Training
Employee & Management Training in San Diego
Contact Us for More Information
California law now requires many employers to provide mandatory sexual harassment training. SB 1343 requires employers with five or more employees to provide sexual harassment training by January 1, 2020. SB 1343 has certain requirements for supervisors and regular employees.
If your business needs help with sexual harassment training, you can contact our law office for assistance. The Gould Firm offers sexual harassment training services for businesses in San Diego and surrounding areas.
Additional requirements your business must meet under SB 1343 include:
- Supervisors must receive more training than regular employees. Under SB 1343, supervisors must receive two hours of sexual harassment prevention training. Regular employees must receive one hour of training under the new law.
- Part-time employees, temporary workers, and contractors count towards the five-employee requirement under SB 1343.
- Your business must provide training within six months of a worker’s start date.
- You must provide training to employees every two years after the first training session.
- For temporary and seasonal employees hired to work for six months or less, training is required within 30 days of the start date or within their first 100 hours of work.
- Temporary workers who work on behalf of a temp agency for your company must receive this training through the temp agency.
If you fail to comply with these requirements, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) may seek an order to force your business to comply with the law.
The Gould Firm can help you develop and implement compliant sexual harassment training policies and prevention programs. We offer these services to businesses in San Diego and the surrounding areas. Let The Gould Firm assist your business.
Contact us today for a free consultation.